Saturday, November 12, 2005

It is about time GWB starts calling the left on their lies

Good morning.
I don't know about what the majority of people are feeling, but I certainly am getting tired about polititians re-writing history. When I was in school I studied Russian history. I remember reading about how the Russians would edit photographs to remove people who no longer were 'good people', and these new photographs were sent out to the Russian citizens (who owned their encylopedia.) The citizens were instructed to remove their existing photograph and replace with the edited version.

It astonished me that the authorities believed this would work.
Now we have American polititions doing almost the equilivent, and it sickens me.

I agree with bloggledgook that it still won't change anyones perceptions:
http://www.bloggledygook.com/bloggledygook/

The WashingtonPost carried the speach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home