Monday, January 16, 2006

I am for Hamas being able to participate in the elections

But if they join the Government then I also totally agree with the EU withholding their funding of the Palestinians. And I am TOTALLY against the US funding the Palestinian government too.

These people hate our guts. They danced in the streets when their fanatical brothers flew the airliners into targets in the US. Fine by me. You hate me, you do not get my money.

My opinion is Israel should allow the Palestinians to elect whomever they want as leaders. If they elect people who openly call for the destruction (which means murder for you left wing nuts) of Israel, then we know exactly what their position is. It will mean the end of the Road Map, the end of the flawed Oslo Process, the end of their State.

And when the terror attacks continue, including the rocket firing from Gaza, Israel should shell the Palestinian territories too. If the Palestinians fire rockets at civilians, the Israelis should shell civilian Palestinian locations too. Time to revert back to what the Palestinians live by - indiscriminate violence. Let them be on the receiving end of indiscriminate violence. Until they
renounce violence, stop the hate brainwashing they conduct on their children, there will be no peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home