Saturday, January 21, 2006

ADMIN - Removed Haloscan Commenting and trackback system

I'm sorry that any comments posted using this system are lost.
I was frustrated by not being able to see when comments were added.

[ Update ] - It was frustrating to me, being a novice HTML person, to figure out where in the template the code was messed up. And Haloscan's forum instructions just made me go in and remove all Haloscan entries (in my template) that I could find - instead of spending precious time deciphering their instructions.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is much better dude

1/21/2006 1:51 PM  
Blogger BobW said...

Now I can see at a glance that someone has commented.
Plus I stopped receiving email notification that a comment had been posted (with Haloscan). Seems they wanted me to upgrade to premium membership.

1/21/2006 1:53 PM  
Blogger azcritter said...

I am delighted that you have resolved your commenting issue.

1/21/2006 2:00 PM  
Blogger azcritter said...

I like the new layout of your blog. It is much easier to read now. Thanks

1/22/2006 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home